Pin To Win Official Contest Rules
The contest period has closed. We are reviewing submissions to name a winner on Monday, July 9th.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. The Paper Source, Inc. Pin it to Win It Contest (the "Contest") is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico), 18 years old or older at the time of entry. Employees of Paper Source Inc. and each of its respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible.
3. Entry. The Contest will begin at 12:01a.m. (Central Time) on June 5, 2012, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Central Time) on July 4, 2012 (the "Contest Period"). The following rules apply to each submission:
Step 1: If you are currently a member of Pinterest, please proceed to Step 3.
Step 2: To become a Pinterest Member: Visit http://pinterest.com/ and request an invitation. Pinterest membership is not guaranteed by Paper Source, Inc.
Step 3: Once a Pinterest member, create a Paper Source Board (hereinafter "Board") on Pinterest and categorize the Board as either DIY & Crafts or Wedding & Events. Only one (1) Board entry per person permitted.
Step 4: Go to the Paper Source Pinterest Boards (www.pinterest.com/papersource) or our website (www.paper-source.com) and pin your favorite Paper Source items to your Board. Value not to exceed $250USD.
Step 5: Enter the contest by completing submitting the URL of your board to www.paper-source.com/pintowin, within the Contest Period, to qualify for your chance to win items featured on your Board up to a $250USD value.
All entrants hereby agree that upon submission of their Board, Paper Source shall have an unlimited license to reproduce the Board, and create any derivative works of the Board in perpetuity, and that Paper Source, Inc. shall have the right to publish in any media whatsoever the Board (including any reproduction or derivative work) and use it in perpetuity, the entrant's name and likeness for any lawful purpose, including promotional purposes, without further compensation. By entering the contest, entrant represents that entrant created the Board for his/her entry into this Contest. Upon entry, each entrant (on behalf of him/herself and his/her child/children) also releases Paper Source from all liability arising from his/her entry in the Contest and use of the prizes, and agrees to sign any additional documentation which Paper Source may reasonably request addressing this or any other Contest rules. Paper Source reserves the right to request from any entrant additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any entry or award any prize.
Paper Source, Inc. ("Sponsor") will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, post-due, misdirected, copied, transferred, illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. You acknowledge that in posting your Board it will be freely accessible to the public and you grant Paper Source the right to so display. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
4. Prizes and Odds. One (1) Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Winner shall receive products valued at Two Hundred Fifty Dollar ($250), a Paper Source Gift Card valued at Two Hundred Fifty Dollar ($250) redeemable for merchandise only, or a combination totaling valued at Two Hundred Fifty Dollar ($250). The odds of winning may depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Contest through such multiple presentations.
5. Judging. Winners will be selected on or about July 9, 2012, from among all eligible entries received by July 4, 2012. Judging will be done on the basis of creativity, positive representation of brand message, composition and style of expertise of Board submitted. The winner selection process will be conducted as follows:
Step 1: An initial screening of all Boards will be conducted by the Paper Source Direct to Consumer team to determine the top twenty-five (25) Boards received;
Step 2: A team consisting of at least two Paper Source executive leadership members will review the twenty-five (25) Boards recommended by the initial team and select the top (5) Boards; and
Step 3: Paper Source CEO will choose the prize winner from the Board's recommended by the Paper Source executive leadership team.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner shall be notified via email on or about July 6, 2012. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. The Contest winner will be announced publically on July 9th, 2012 with the winner's name published on the Paper Source website and on the PS Blog.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
8. Disclaimers. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor, Paper Source Inc., and affiliates, officers, employees and agents of each of them (collectively, the "Contest Entities") will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from any participant's acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize(s), travel to or from any prize-related activity, participation in the Contest, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Contest Entities will not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Contest if, at its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or fraud, technical failures, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any other unanticipated causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the Contest. In the event the Contest is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.
9. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Wisconsin, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. General Release. By entering the Contest, contestants release any and all Contest Entities and any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
11. Sponsor. The Paper Source Pin to Win Contest is sponsored by Paper Source, Inc., whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Paper Source - Customer Service Department.
Back to Contest Page