How To Make 3D Snowflakes
4 die-cut snowflakes of the same shape and size
glue or other adhesive
embellishments such as glitter or gems
- Score down the middle of a snowflake with a bone folder.
- Fold snowflake in half. Repeat with remaining snowflakes.
- Apply adhesive to one outside half of a folded snowflake. Carefully center and adhere the half of a second snowflake.
- Repeat steps with remaining snowflakes. Finally, adhere the last snowflake half to the first, creating a sphere.
- Add ribbon or cord to hang and decorate with glitter or embellishments of your choice!