How To Make Half Moon Cards
Moon Pattern PDF download
Scissors or Razor Knife
Tacky Tape or
Gel Pen (optional)
Chocolate Circle Flat Card
5 3/4" Square Chocolate Envelope
- Print the half moon pattern from your computer. (The template is made to fit the circle card-reduce or enlarge pattern if you choose.)
- Cut out template and carefully tape to Stardream gold paper. Trace around template with pencil.
- Remove template. With scissors or razor knife and cutting mat, cut out the half moon shape.
- Center the half moon over a chocolate circle card, and attach with glue stick or double-sided tape.
- Write a Halloween greeting on your card with a metallic gel pen.
Other Halloween Themed Cards:
Bat Mobile |
Jack-O-Lantern Card |
Skeleton Card |
Witch Over Moon Card